Q: Can I return my products after purchasing?
A: Yes, please read our Returns Policy here.
Q: What are the conditions on Pre-order of coins?
A: Pre-ordering is the best way to secure release of the newest launches.
- Orders will be processed and dispatched as soon as possible and the estimated duration is approx 2 weeks after launch. This time may increase during COVID times.
- After the actual release of the coin, the post will be updated with real pictures once published by the mint
- You have the option to cancel your order anytime: before, upon or after launch for a full refund for any reason.
- If there is a change in retail pricing – you will be informed to either pay the difference or you will be refunded the difference.
Q: What is the best way to get updates of new products and offers?
A: We suggest signing up to our newsletters from our home page.
We also send out Push Notifications for Windows, Mac and Android platforms. This feature is currently not available for iOS due to Apple’s Policy.
Q: Do you provide shipping outside UK?
A: Yes, we do provide Worldwide shipping. Shipping costs will be calculated upon check out when you select your country and enter your address.
Q: I have some coins which I would like to be valued. Do you provide this service? Do you buy them?
A: Yes, please send clear pictures of your coins to firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp them on +447795611650. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
This service is provided for free with no obligation. We may also make an offer to purchase them if you were interested in selling them.
Several users have reported some of the following issues when accessing the site:
– Items automatically been removed from basket
– Unable to add more than 1 item to basket
– Unable to checkout using PayPal
– Unable to login or reset password
The above issues are caused by improper handling of Cache and Cookies. To resolve this, we recommend you clear you browser’s Cache and Cookies and access the site again. If you prefer not to do so, you can also try a new Private/Incognito/Secret window of the browser to access the site and accept Cookies when prompted