In 2016, to celebrate the Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II 90th Birthday, the Royal Mint released a Limited Issue Queens 90th Birthday £20 Twenty Pound Silver Coin struck in solid fine .999 Silver weighing one half of an ounce of pure Silver.
The reverse designed by Christopher Hobbs depicts a circle of roses and ‘E II R 90’ in the center.
The obverse design features the Fifth Portrait of Queen Elizabeth II designed by Jody Clark.
These legal tender coins have been struck to proof quality using specially prepared dies and highly polished blanks.
- Limited Mintage of 116,354 Coin Worldwide
- Finished to Royal Mint’s Brilliant Uncirculated Quality
- Struck in Solid Fine .999 Silver Weighing Half an Ounce of Pure Silver
- Celebrating Queen Elizabeth II 90th Birthday
- Royal Mint Coin Pack Sealed