To mark the centenary of the opening of Tutankhamun’s tomb, FIVE 50ps have been authorised by the Isle of Man Treasury.
But most importantly, these are the FIRST coins to feature the new official British Isles portrait of King Charles III.
- Authorised by Isle of Man Treasury
- Featuring five iconic designs carefully curated by Joe Cummings that represent artefacts and treasures found within the tomb, including; the famous death mask of Tutankhamun, Anubis Shrine, the Name Pendent, a corselet, and a model of the torso of Tutankhamun.
- The first coins to feature the new official British Isles effigy of King Charles III.
- Struck to a superior Brilliant Uncirculated Quality — the collector’s favourite specification
- Housed in a detailed presentation pack, meaning your coin can be safely stored for years to come.
Secure ALL Five 50ps for your collection today!