In 1977 to celebrate the Silver Jubilee of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the Royal Mint released a very special Limited Issue commemorative Silver Jubilee Silver Proof Crown Coin.
Designed by Arnold Machin the reverse depicts Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on horse back while the obverse features Ampulla and an Anointing Spoon encircled by a floral border with the Royal Crown.
These legal tender coins have been struck to proof quality using specially prepared dies and highly polished blanks.
- Limited Mintage of 377,000 Worldwide
- Finished to Royal Mint’s Proof Quality
- Struck in Solid .925 Sterling Silver
- Celebrating the Silver Jubilee of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- Boxed with Certificate of Authenticity