For more than 60 years, James Bond has wowed audiences around the world with his trademark blend of wit, action and espionage. Now, 007 returns to The Royal Mint with an exciting, seven-coin journey through the ages, celebrating the incredible legacy of this timeless character.
James Bond occupied a high-profile place in 1960s pop culture, going down in history as one of the defining personalities of the decade. Timeless, beloved and quintessentially British, the early Bond films captured the hearts of cinemagoers worldwide.
Following the 60th anniversary of the character’s cinematic debut, we celebrate the unforgettable Bond films of the 1960s with a coin designed by award-winning design agency Bison Bison. The coin features James Bond (Sean Connery) sat in the ‘Little Nellie’ autogyro from You Only Live Twice, accompanied by the classic 007 logo as it first appeared in the 1960s.
- The first of seven coins celebrating the incredible legacy of James Bond
- Features a wonderfully detailed design depicting a classic scene from You Only Live Twice
- Each coin comes with informative packaging detailing James Bond’s early years on the silver screen
- The perfect keepsake for Bond fans, movie buffs and aficionados of 1960s pop culture
- A licensed product produced in partnership with EON Productions Ltd and Danjaq